Front Office Agent
Do you want to be the face of an international and varied company and help customers enjoy their stay as much as possible? As Front Office Agent at Htel Serviced Apartments, you play a key role in our customer satisfaction!
What you'll be doing:
• Check guests in and out
• Answer questions and provide information to guests
• Customer service via mail and phone and at the reception desk
• Light administrative work such as preparing invoices
• Processing reservations and cancellations
• Ensuring an optimal arrival
Who are we looking for:
You like being in contact with people and think in terms of solutions. You are a team player and are flexible when it comes to working hours; the (alternating) shifts start at 07:00, 9:00, 11:30 and 14:30. You will work until 23:00 at the latest. You enjoy working in an international environment as guests come from all parts of the world.
• Good knowledge of both Dutch and English, verbally and in writing
• Completed, relevant MBO education
• At least 1 year's experience as a receptionist
• Willing to work alternating shifts (no night shifts)
• Available for a minimum of 32 hours per week
What you can expect from us:
At Htel Serviced Apartments, you will work with an enthusiastic, driven and diverse team. The great thing about working at Htel is that everyone works together to make the guests feel at home, but there is also plenty of room for development and sociability. Htel is part of the Cobraspen Group. Every year we have a summer barbecue, a boat race on the estate and a festive Christmas dinner!
• A good salary
• Challenge and growth opportunities
• 12-month contract with intention of permanent contract
• 40-hour contract, 32 hours negotiable
• Collective health insurance scheme, pension plan
• Company fitness system
• Reimbursement of travel expenses
• Fun social events
About Htel Serviced Apartments
Htel Serviced Apartments offers fully furnished flats on a full service basis in Amstelveen. Htel is particularly suitable for business trips and expats. At Htel, guests experience the freedom of a flat with the services of a hotel, such as a 24/7 manned reception desk, gym, sauna, weekly cleaning and much more!
Are you interested in this vacancy? If so, please send your CV and short cover letter to email@example.com, to the attention Sofie Bent.